MAKE-UP TAG!!

1:52 pm

Assalamualaikum and hi all..


We meet again in fun tag section! As a promise in the previous post, I created this beauty tag for you and I'm excited about it. I found these questions mostly from other beauty bloggers and I mixed it with my own idea. Seriously this is like my habit right now. Answering questions that I never expected and it was fun. Before that, mind you this beauty tag consist of 30 questions. So let's begin.




1. Do you remember your first make-up item?

Yes and it was compact powder from Johnson & Johnson.




2. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?

Absolutely full coverage because I have a problem skin.


3. What's your favourites high-end brand?

That would be MAC, Urban Decay, Benefit, NARS, and Tarte.


4.What's your favourites high-street/drugstore brand?

I love drugstore brand. My favourites would be Maybelline, Revlon, Sleek, NYX and many more.


5. What cosmetic brand have you always wanted to try but still haven't?

Of course Urban Decay Naked palettes. Absolutely adore this so much but I still don't have this in my stash.




6. Do you wear fake eyelashes?

No, because I don't like wearing it.


7. Is there any kind of make-up you can't leave the house without?

Yes, and that would be my foundation or BB cream, powder, eyeliner and lip balm or lipstick.


8. How often do you shop for make-up?

Once or maybe twice in a month.


9. Do you have utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?

Yes and I have a membership card from Watsons.


10. Do you have a 'beauty budget' or you spend freely?

Before entering to make-up store, I always make a list on what to buy, what's my wishlist, the price and so on. It's so me. :)


11.What type of products do you buy the most of?

Powder, eyeliner and lip balm.


12. Do you have a favourite place to shop for make-up?

Absolutely SEPHORA, GUARDIAN and WATSONS. But I wish they open SUPERDRUG store here in Malaysia.



13.What's your favourite bath and body brand?

It's from LUX..



14. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?

This is really hard question. Because I love ALL!! Maybe it's Maybelline.



15. What brand do you think has the best packaging?

Best packaging? Hurm..let me think..Hah.. I got it. It's belong to Urban Decay!



16. Which celebrity always has great make-up?

Rihanna. I love her make-up.


17. Five favourites beauty gurus.

  1. Michelle Phan
  2. TiffanyD
  3. Zoela
  4. Allison Anderson
  5. Jen From Head To Toe

18. Do you like multifunctional product like lip and cheek stains?

I like it because its unique. Like 2 in 1.


19. Are you clumsy in putting make-up?

Always if I'm in hurry to go to the class. That's why I need something that can make fast application such as eyeliner, BB cream, Maybelline Color Tattoo and Lip Ice.


20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

I use Maybelline Color Tatoo for the eye base. 



21. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?

I rarely use concealer but I will apply foundation first and then conceal the redness as a second step.


22. If you have the opportunity to create make-up, what would it be and why?

If I have the opportunity to create make-up or collaborate with high-end company, I want to create an eyeshadow palette special for anyone who love bright colours like me! There is deep blue, deep red, emerald green, yellow gold, bright purple, champagne, bronze, coopering and many more.


23. How often do you clean your make-up brushes?

Probably once in a month.



24. Which brand do you really want they bring to Malaysia since we lack of drugstore product?

Absolutely Sleek make-up because I love the blushers so much!!



25.When you applying make-up, which part of your face that you always overlooked?

I always neglected my eyebrows. Truly. Someone please teach how to apply this.


26. What colour of eyeshadows make your eyes pop?

Of course RED!! or maybe cranberry colour because I love these colours so much.



27. Do you prefer lipstick, lip gloss or lip balm?

I will prefer using lipstick for special occasions and the lip balm for everyday look. Seems fair right.


28. What do you love about make-up?

I love make-up because I like to play with the colours. Make-up absolutely make my face different. I'm more confident to face people out there and meeting new friends with fresh look. Eventhough I love wearing make-up but seriously I'm not a fan of heavy make-up. Natural or simple look is enough for me.


29. What's your favourite type of eyeliner?

I'm more into liquid or marker eyeliner. Because it can last long on my eyes. Well, it depends of the brand actually. My favourite marker eyeliner will be Maybelline Hypersharp Liner!!



30. Do you have any tips about make-up to share with us?

The most important thing before applying make-up is, we need to clean our face first then follow by the other basic skin care such as toner, moisturizer and sunscreen!! Then you may apply make-up primer as a base before apply your favourite foundation. Well, face primer is also important thing too because a primer can help your makeup stay on without smudging off, cracking or something like that. Now I know the trick.  Any recommendation for me?




So, that's all from me. Hope you enjoy reading this. Once again, I'm happy doing this. Answering questions related to my thing and I'm tagging all of you!!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi you! :D sama lah, kite pun suka maybelline hypersharp eyeliner!

    read my entry here : http://comot-adrenaline.blogspot.com/2014/04/fun-tag-make-up-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images