TAG THURSDAY - GET TO KNOW ME

12:40 pm

Assalamualaikum and hi guys!!


I'm back with another tag Thursday! Do you excited about it? Well don't forget to join us too. I did enjoyed answering question from previous tag. Clik here to read! Actually, I almost forgot that today is Thursday. So, here it is. Let's read together.




1. What is your nickname?

You can call me Khalida or Kelly (omputeh sikit).


2. What was your favourite subject in school?

Islamic Education and ERT (Ekonomi Rumah Tangga).


3. What's your favourite drink?

Ice-blended babey. Chocolate ice-blended with cornflakes as a topping is a must! Delicious. I love eating or drinking something with crunchy inside it.



4. Favourite song at the moment?

Demi Lovato - Neon Lights.


5. What would you name your children?

Huh? Hurmm..ahhh.. At this moment, I don't know what name I'm going to give to my future kids. Let me think it first..


6. Do you participate in any sport?

No, but I was active in marching band. I joinned the marching performance almost every year from elementary school to high school. Seriously this is the best thing I ever done! Eventhough I rarely joining sports but I replaced it with the marching. It is also can burn your calories too.



7. Favorite book?

My fovourite book is, Diary of Wimpy Kid Series, Twilight Series, The Vampire Diaries Series, Devil Wear Prada Series and romantic novels.


By looking at the synopsis, I know I had to get all that I mentioned above. Yes, I still don't own this but why should I put this as my favourites? This is because I'm attracted by their book cover, the synopsis and just because these novel are hot and best selling ever! By this questions, I think I should do separate post about my novel wishlist. Should I?


8. Favourite colour?

Blue, red, green and yellow! Yes I love these colours so much. I cannot choose. I love all. But My favourite is going to be these.




9. Favourite animal?

I love cats. Meoww..



10. Favourite perfume?

Of course I love perfume and it has to be Apple Blossom by The Body Shop and Amor Amor. If you want to know more about my favourites then click here to read.



11. Favourite holiday?

My favourite holiday is going to be Langkawi. I went to Langkawi when I was 17 years old. What makes me love to go there is because of their free duties. That is the best thing. We can buy chocolate from various of brand right? 

My favourite chocolate that I would spend to buy is Cadburry, Daim, Ferrero Rocher, Kisses, Smarties that has figure included with it and Toblerone. I love chocolate!



If I have a chance I want to go there again for the next trip. I have spot an interesting place to visit such as buffalo park, crocodile park and many more.


12. Have you graduated High School?

Yes I did!


13. Have you been out of the Country?

Do you mean holiday? The countries I have been is Australia, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Singapore. I miss that moment.


14. Do you speak any other languanges?

I only speak in Malay and English! I also want to learn on how to speak in spanish, chinese, italian and many more.


15. Do you have any siblings?

Yes and I'm the oldest one and I have one and only brother.


16. What's your favourite store?

Absolutely make-up store!!


17. Favourite restaurant?

Anything related to western food. I can't choose. I love all. But I will go only if they provide good service.


18. Did you like school?

Yes I am!


19. Favourite Youtuber?

I love Michelle Phan. I love the way she does her make-up. She's awesome. She also have her own make-up line named EM. Do check her blog and her youtube channel.


20. Favourie movies?

Titanic, Pearl Harbor, I Know What You Did Last Summer and the series, horror movies, action movies, and comedy movies.


21. Favourite TV shows?

Of course it has to be Hawaii Five-O, CSI New York, Sonny with a Chances, Hannah Montana (oh, I used to love this tv show) and many more.


22. Pc or Mac?

I choose Mac. Easy to carry around.


23. What phone do you have?

Just Nokia. But not that 3310 okay. You must be kidding me!


24. How tall are you?

163 cm maybe.. OR more!!


I'm done. Phew. I enjoyed doing this as usual. I will never get bored. Ask me more Sab. I would love to answering more and more.


Till then.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hello kelly! hehe.. wah byk nya dh melancong! best nya! thanks for doing it again! hehe xoxoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehehe..melancong masa kecik dulu..sekarang dh jrg gi luar negara..last form 2 kot..same same..

      Delete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images