TAG QUESTIONS: WOULD YOU RATHER?

2:14 pm

Assalamualaikum..


Hello guys. How are you? Hope you guys doing good. Sorry for the lack of post for this month because I honestly don't have any idea to write about and seriously this break my heart. I'm sorry guys.

Well today's post is special for you. It's been a while since I do my tag questions. Talk about what? Another tag questions? Yeah of course, you know how I love doing this. You may read it here and here to read the previous tag. I found an interesting tag about Whould you rather... So let's begin.


1. Whould you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or all of your palettes and eyeshadow?

When it comes to your favourite things, would you rather lose it? Honestly if I lose my make-up, I wouldn't mind because I can purchase it again and again. Unless if its limited edition. Okay I'll give you my exact answer, I'll rather lose my mascaras but not my eyeshadow or lips palette.



2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I rather chop half of my hair (not all, you must be kidding me) rather than let it grow like Rapunzel hair.

3. Whould you rather have a coral cheek or pink cheek?

Absolutely pink cheek cause its look beautiful.

Hi there!

4. If you had RM 1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes, foods or make-up?

If I have RM 1,000 (wow what a big amount), I would spend it on clothes, make-up and foods. Haha sorry guys I'm cheating. But this question is killing me.

5. Would you rather only shop at MAC or SEPHORA?

I will go to Sephora instead of Mac because Sephora has everything I want. I do like Mac cosmetics but I only fancy their eyeshadows and lipsticks not their blushes nor foundations. Sephora is a great place to shop all you want from Benefit, Nars, Tarte to an amazing drugstore brands such as NYX. Oh, how I wish they bring Sleek cosmetics in here.

6. Would you rather apply lipstick as an eyeliner or an eyeliner as a lipstick?

I used to apply my lip liner on my upper lids because I feel it's fun to make the product more functional. But I never apply an eyeliner on my lips. I don't know how it's look like, were you? Tell me how's it feel?

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

No I would not. Because I will always change my make-up look no matter what. 

8. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

I rather never be able to paint my nails cause I'm not a fan of nail colours. 

9. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish?

I will choose make-up of course rather than nail polish. How about you?

10. Would you rather have your favourite TV show get cancelled or have your favourite hair product get discontinued?

I don't know how to answer this but maybe I wouldn't mine if my favourite TV show has been cancelleh because I can watched it later maybe in Youtube or somewhere else. But not with my favourite hair product.

11. Would you rather give up shampoo or toothpaste?

Man, this is ridiculous question. I need both. Haha. How about you?

12. Would you rather win a trip around the world or every beauty procedure and product you've ever wanted?

OMG, this is the best question I've ever read. I would rather win a trip around the world because this is my dream. How I wish my dream come true. I love travelling so much.



13. Would you rather be beautiful or hilarious?

Beautiful and also hilarious. Haha, sorry.

14. Would you rather give up chocolate or make-up?

No way because I love both. Chocolate is my favourite since I was a kid and how can I live without it? Its just like my bestfriend babeh. I also love make-up since I was a teenager. A world where you start learning everything about life. Why I love make-up? Because I love rainbow colours.

15. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?

Nice hair and no make-up will be my choice. I can go out with no make-up on my face even as I said make-up is my bestfriend. 

16. Would you rather have your hair curly forever or straight?

I love curly hair rather than straight hair and its look beautiful.



All right guys. I'm done doing this tag. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Feel free to join this tag and I would love to read it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images