TAG THURSDAY - ONLY ONE

2:33 pm

Assalamualaikum and hi all.


Happy Thursday everyone. How you guys doing? Hope you guys doing well. Today's post is about tag. I love tag questions. It makes me think hard of what actually I like and I do! So, here is fun tag from Sabrina Tajudin, my favourite beauty blogger and you should visit her blog. She's right! This fun tag will make us know each other and I'm excited about it. One day, In Shaa Allah, I will create this beauty tag for you too and I would love to read it from you. So, let's begin.



1. If I can only have ONE shopping mall to only go, what would it be?

Oh, I love shopping and mall is a perfect place to shop all you want till you drop.This quote seems similar right? It is hard to choose only one place but I will prefer to go to Mid Valley! Why? Because Mid Valley has everything I want from Food Court to Cinema to McD to MAC and what else ya? But there is one problem. SEPHORA! Mid Valley has no Sephora but I wish one day the store will be open. Besides that, Mid Valley is a strategic place where it is easy to find compare to Sunway Pyramid. Also easy to get public transport to go there. How about you? Do check this out, I found an interesting articles about this shopping mall, http://scriventures.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/midvalley-megamall-the-gardens/.


2. If I can only have ONE restaurant to only eat, what would it be?

Instead of 'masakan melayu', I will go for western food. So yummy! I don't have specific place of western food restaurant. I will go everywhere that has western food but with reasonable price. That is a 'must'. Haha. 


3. If I can only have ONE handbag brand/store to only have, what would it be?

This is hard question. Really. I love collecting handbag but mostly my handbag is unbranded. Recently, I spot a store that sell handbag and I attracted by it's design. Look simple but at the same time it looks luxury too. It's a green homaigad and it's VINCCI. That's okay for me since I would not spent a thounsand or more just for handbag. Two hundred and below is enough for me.

This picture is just for an example because I didn't find that green one picture at Google.


4. If I can only have ONE shoe brand/store to only have, what would it be?

Fortunately, this question related to my things. I do love shoes and I'm going to collect more. Slowly collect one by one. I actually don't have specific brand but I want to try VINCCI. VINCCI again? Why not? Let me try it first okay, then I will share with you somedays.

5. If I can only have ONE clothing brand/store to only have, what would it be?

I agreed with Sabrina. A tailor can do whatever design we want. Just name it. Long dress with full of lace or crystal, wedding dress ( I like this), peplum dress and whatever it is, they will do their best to satisfy you.

6. If I can only have ONE accessories brand/store to only have, what would it be?

Girls love accessories right? Same with me. But I didn't wear them everyday. Just wearing them for special events, dinner, or wedding ceremony. SINMA is my favourite! Very affordable price suit with anyone who have a low budget but at the same time, you want to rock yourself with the accessories.



7. If I can only have ONE watch brand/store to only have, what would it be?

I love GUCCI. My mum always told me, better get yourself the expensive one because it can last you like forever. I agreed with you mum.



8. If I can only have ONE make-up brand/store, what would it be?

My favourite thing!! I can't choose. I want all. Okay, to be fair like Sab said, SEPHORA outlet lah the best and also MAC!! I'm sorry. I'm cheating. I love them all and I can't choose.



9. If I can only have ONE lingerie brand/store, what would it be?

OMG. Tricky question. But of course the winner goes to VICTORIA'S SECRET! Don't ask me why okay? Haha..



10. If I can only have ONE dessert/snack store, what would it be?

I love eating waffles, ice-cream, cakes, ice-blended so I think a cafe with full of this should be okay for me. What if Secret Recipe, Big Apple, Baskin Robbin, Cool Blog combined together and that would be great!!




11. If I can only have ONE tv show/channel to watch, what would it be?

Fortunately, one of my hobbies is watching movies! I choose FOX MOVIES. Channel 413 or 433 for the HD.



12. If I can only have ONE music/singer/band to listen to, what would it be?

I love Rihanna.

13. If I can only have ONE breakfast menu to eat, what would it be?

Absolutely english breakfast!!

This picture just for an example. I hope you understand it.


14. If I only have ONE grocery stores, what would it be?

A store that full with the ingredients to bake cake and anything similar to it and also ingredients to cook pasta, macaroni, spaghetti because I love to eat western food. 



15. If I can only have ONE drink to drink, what would it be?

Of course ice-blended!!



Phew! That's it. I love doing this. Share with you what I like, what I dislike and so on. This is mine and how about you? Thank you for reading.


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE..


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. haha cute! have fun reading it, thank you so much for joining! <3 erm.. english breakfast tu sedaaappp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai Sab..we met again! tq sudi baca..memang seronok join fun tag yang sab buat ni. best best..nanti buat lagi tau..

      Delete
  2. Hi, salam perkenalan. nice entri. sarah suka baca entri mcm ni. seronok baca. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salam perkenalan sarah.tq sudi baca..sarah dah buat dah entri ni..?nanti khalida nak baca jugak..khalida pun baca blog sarah gak..suka, suka..

      Delete
  3. Saya pun suka kumpul kasut dan handbag. Khalida kena cuba kasut Vincci. :)

    http://allaboutmeputeripanda.blogspot.com/2014/03/tag-thursday-only-one.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dah beli dah kasut vincci tu and memang sedap pakai..tapi tersalah saiz sikit teramik saiz 9 padahal nak fit lagi kene amik saiz 8..tapi kaki ni cepat membesar tu yg x pe kot amik besar sikit asal boleh pakai lama..

      Delete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images