GET TO KNOW ME TAG - FUN EDITION..

4:56 pm

Assalamualaikum and hi all.

Answering questions is the best way to let people know more about me. Just a simple tag and I interested to join and hope you enjoy reading this. I got this tag from Sabrina Tajudin. Thank you, Sab.




1. What is your dream vacation?


Vacation? Sound interesting because I love travelling so much. My dream vacation is if I could, I want to travel a lot of interesting places except I****L. But at this moment, I really want to visit European countries such as Italy, Spain, France, Switzerland and many more. 



2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?

Of course spontaneous because everytime I planned something, it didn't work as I wished.


3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don't dare do it.

Talk to you? Because I was a shy person. For me, it is really difficult to greeted and talk to someone when we met for the first time. I'm sorry guys but once you know me, I cannot stop talking and keep talking hahaha.


4. What's your biggest phobia?

I love cat so much. When I heard people hurt it such as cut it's hand and tortured, I hate them. How about you?


5) If you were stranded on a desert island-what three things would you want with you? (Not including your laptop or family)

(a) Food and drink - I can't live without it.
(b) Fabric - I can use it as a rope or whatever it is, there are many uses of it.
(c) Knife - To protect myself in case when I was in danger.


6) Name three things in your life that you are thankful for.

(a) My family.
(b) My friends.
(c) My life.


7. What was your nickname in High School?


You can call me Khalida, Khalid, Ida and Kelly! Hohoho. But I've felt awkward when someone called me Suraya eventhough that's was my real name!


8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?

Just one sentence. "Stop hate us and please do not bias".


9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?


Actually, I created my own fantasy character which is does not exits in any movies at all. I want to be like her. She is so beautiful and has ability to see in night time, has a beautiful eyes colour combining blue, red, green and yellow, and she is so strong. I was inspired by Twiligth Series movies. She is a half vampire, half werewolves, half white tiger and half human. That's why her eyes is a rainbow.




10. What is your favourite quote?

"Being afraid of the dark, will make us alive". Always be careful wherever you go.

"My silent is just another word for my pain". When I'm in hurt, I don't know how to express.


Alright guys. That's all from me. How about you? I'm tagging everyone so I can read yours. Share with me by leaving your link in a comment below..

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hello! thank you for joining the fun! hehe... ya.. me too.. i was shy at first but when i already feel comfortable with someone, i cant stop talking. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool lah entry akak .. love it! :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images